Join us for a workshop on Crowdfunding in Bristol on 14 July 2017
Donation-based crowdfunding is a new way of raising funds and allows you to source money for a project by asking a large number of contributors to donate a small amount, and asking a small number of contributors to donate a large amount. In return, backers may receive token rewards that increase in prestige as the size of the donation increases.
This workshop is hosted by Chuffed.org, one of the leading (free!) global crowdfunding platforms for social causes. During this Workshop, Chuffed.org Growth Manager Marlies Kimpe will show you how to:
- Find your crowd (figure out who is going to support your project and why)
- Tell a specific, inspiring story that your supporters care about
- Set an achievable target and blow it out of the park
- Create a marketing and promotion plan for your campaign
At this is a hands-on workshop, places are limited to max. 15 participants.
- £15 Discount ticket for registered charities and existing Chuffed.org Campaigners
- £30* Standard ticket price
*Discounts available for registered charities. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to request a discount code.